The History of Ayurdara
Ayurdara was started in the year 1998 as a sister concern to our Ayurveda clinic; Geetha Pharmacy which was started in 1948 by Shree P. K. Sreedharan Vaidyar and now run by his grandson Dr. P. S. Visakh. Sreedharan Vaidyar in turn received the knowledge of Ayurvedic healing from his paternal uncle who was regarded as a Maha vaidya during his epoch.
Ayurdara is run by Dr. P. S. Visakh, and his wife Dr. Jyotsna K., both qualified Ayurvedic doctors from Mahatma Gandhi University in Kerala.
The sole propaganda of Ayurdara is to promote the ideologies of Ayurvedic healing and lifestyle in the modern world.
95% of our patients are foreign nationals. Of that 90% are from Europe.
We treat an average of 250 foreign nationals every year.
P. K. Sreedharan Vaidyar
Our mentor. He belonged to a family of traditional Ayurvedic practitioners. Started his practice in the year 1948. Shree P. K. Sreedharan Vaidyar father of Dr. P. S. Subhash, received the knowledge of the Ayurvedic healing from his paternal uncle who was regarded as a Maha vaidya during his epoch.
Dr. Subhash & Jancy Subhash
Learning the basics of Ayurvedic cure from his father, P. K. Sreedharan Vaidyar, and after qualifying as a medical practitioner from the university, he started Ayurdara in 1998 together with his wife Jancy, making sure that the principle of Ayurveda is diligently followed.
Dr. P. S. Visakh
Graduated in Ayurvedic Medicine from Mahatma Gandhi University in Kerala. He is also qualified in Clinical Nutrition and dietetics.
Dr. Jyotsna K.
After completing her graduation in Ayurvedic Medicine from Mahatma Gandhi University in Kerala, Dr. Jyotsna had been an integral part of the great care at Ayurdara. She is also the wife of Dr. Visakh.